ONLINE COUNSELING THERAPY VIA SKYPE
Personal Transformation through Mindfulness
“I will work with you via Skype and teach you how to effectively transform your emotional pain through Mindfulness Therapy, which is highly recommended for
Sign up for a Skype Session Now!
People choose Online Mindfulness Therapy when they want to transform the underlying cause of their anxiety, depression or other emotional pain. Please contact me now and let’s explore how Mindfulness Therapy can help you.
Professional Fees: $95/hr or Special Offer of $110/90min (most popular choice).
Session Times: 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm MST Boulder, Colorado. Choose a time that works for you.
“You can expect to see significant results after the first session, and every session teaches you more skills. I focus on teaching you precisely HOW to transform your painful emotions so that they no longer overwhelm you.”
“Mindfulness Therapy is as good as antidepressant drugs.” Read this CNN Health article by Elizabeth Landau.
“These Skype sessions have really helped me feel so much better. I used to be very reactive, but now I don’t get so easily upset. Mindfulness Therapy has made all the difference. It’s quite remarkable how effective it is.”
Are You Struggling with Anxiety?
“I really enjoy my sessions with Peter. He is incredibly easy to talk to and I find the mindfulness approach to be so much better than anything I had tried previously. He teaches you how to work with your emotions in a positive way. It’s amazing!”
LET’S GET STARTED – PLEASE EMAIL ME NOW!
WATCH THIS INTRODUCTORY VIDEO – THEN CONTACT ME!
PLEASE USE THE CONTACT FORM TO EMAIL ME TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ONLINE THERAPY
I welcome your questions. Please tell me about yourself and let’s discuss how I can help you through Online Mindfulness Therapy
Schedule an Online Therapy Session that fits your time schedule
(All correspondence & sessions are private and confidential. I work with adults only)
Available throughout the USA, CA, UK, Europe and Worldwide. Choose the best times for you and I will check availability.
Professional Fees: $95/hr. Special offer of $110/90min (most popular choice for most people).
Why Choose Online Counseling Therapy with Dr. Peter Strong?
- Online Counseling is very much more convenient for you
- You may be living abroad or traveling, making it hard to find a therapist
- You may live in a rural area where choices may be limited
- Online Therapy from your home is more comfortable for you
- You may be looking for an alternative to anxiety medications and antidepressants
- You may be looking for a more positive and compassionate approach that focuses on self-improvement and personal transformation
- All sessions are one-on-one individual and private sessions with Peter Strong via Skype
- Peter Strong is an author and expert on Mindfulness Therapy, a highly respected modern approach incorporating CBT and Buddhist Psychology, and much more effective than traditional “talk therapy.” Most people see big changes after the first 3-4 sessions, once they start applying the mindfulness methods that I teach
- The focus is to change the underlying cause of your emotional suffering and not just treat the symptoms
- Payments are made after each session using the most secure online service: PayPal
- Satisfaction is guaranteed. You only pay if you are completely satisfied. How many therapists offer that level of satisfaction guarantee?
I Invite You to Contact Me Today. Let’s Talk About Your Needs and How I Can Help You through Online Counseling Therapy.
“I used to be so anxious all the time and it was ruining my marriage. I had to change. Peter made that possible. His way of working with anxiety is very, very effective. I feel so much happier now and my relationship with my husband has totally changed for the better.” Los Angeles, California.
“A truly unique and very effective approach for personal transformation. I thoroughly recommend this form of psychotherapy, and I like the convenience of home therapy sessions.” New York.“
“Peter teaches that you must learn to make friends with your emotions. This was hard for me at first because I have been avoiding my emotions all my life. Now, I really see the power of this approach, because it has totally transformed my depression. I no longer feel as trapped as I did before. I feel much more positive about life and my confidence has returned.” Toronto, Canada.
“I am an American living and working in London. Online Therapy through Skype has been really good for me. My experience has been very positive and I was very surprised at how easy it was to change my old emotional habits. As Dr. Strong teaches, it’s all about changing the way you relate to your emotions. I had been fighting them and avoiding them for years. When I started cultivating mindfulness and acceptance of my anger, everything started to change. Quite remarkable!” London, UK.
Online Mindfulness Therapy has helped so many people change for the better
Mindfulness Therapy is a combination of the well-respected principles of Buddhist Psychology and effective modern developments in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Neuro-Linguistic Programming Therapy (NLP). This approach really works because it teaches you how to work positively with your emotions. You will know after the first session if this approach is right for you, and I know that you will be very happy with the outcome. If not, there is no charge. On average, you can expect to see BIG improvements after 4-6 sessions.
- Learn powerful mindfulness tools for managing stress and difficult emotions
- Recognize and change patters of negative thinking
- Heal and transform painful emotions at their core
- Develop your True Self - It was always there, just obscured by negative thinking
- Find significantly greater happiness in your life and relationships
Online Counseling Therapy with Dr. Strong – The Advantages:
- Completely confidential and private so you can share openly
- Incredibly convenient – no commute, no waiting
- Available wherever you live
- Easy to fit into your busy schedule – at home or at work
- Ideal if you are unable to leave home
- Perfect if you cannot find a local therapist
- Anonymity – For people who prefer more privacy
- Less intimidating and more comfortable for clients
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – You pay after a session and only if completely satisfied
- Mindfulness Therapy is much faster than many other approaches: More cost-effective for you
Ready to Schedule an Online Therapy Session?
Start by sending me an email and describe your needs and feel free to ask your questions about this Online Therapy Service. When you feel ready, you can schedule an Online Skype Therapy Session. Remember, that I provide a Satisfaction Guarantee and there is no charge if you decide not to continue. But, this has never happened yet…
- Describe the emotional problems you wish to change
- Ask any questions you may have about Online Counseling
- Schedule an Online Therapy session
EMAIL ME TODAY
Session Times: 8-9:30am, 10-11:30am, 12-1:30pm, 2-3:30pm, 4-5:30pm MST Colorado
Peter Strong, PhD is a Professional Registered Psychotherapist, Teacher and Author, based in Boulder, Colorado.
“I specialize in Mindfulness Therapy for healing the root cause of Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Depression, Traumatic Stress, PTSD and Addictions. I also offer Mindfulness-based Marriage Counseling.”
This Online Counseling Service for Individuals and Couples is available Worldwide via Skype.
Incoming search terms:
- skype therapist (19)
- www counselingtherapyonline com (7)
- online counseling services (6)
- online psychotherapy (5)
- Therapy via Skype (4)
- online therapy sites (4)
- online cbt therapy (3)
- internet based counseling (2)
- Online Psychotherapy Services (2)
- depression therapist online (2)
- counselingtherapyonline (2)
- man using laptop (2)
- online therapy for depression (1)
- pay pal sprak to councilor (1)
- psychotherapy online help (1)
- online or live counselors to talk to (1)
- online counseling; colorado (1)
- conselling online (1)
- counseling for anxiety (1)
- counseling therapy online com (1)